الدورة التدريبيه الثلاثون :)
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

KISR 2007

الرئيسيةالرئيسية  البوابةالبوابة  أحدث الصورأحدث الصور  التسجيلالتسجيل  دخول  

Why Can't I Smile??

اذهب الى الأسفل 
4 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
FReX

FReX

انثى
عدد الرسائل : 8
Emploi : member of KISR 2007
تاريخ التسجيل : 16/07/2007

Why Can't I Smile?? Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Why Can't I Smile??   Why Can't I Smile?? Icon_minitimeالخميس يوليو 19, 2007 1:13 pm

Why can't things go well between .. the liar ,you and the crybaby me ??
Love isn't about the unhappy tears that go along with it .those tears only leave my eyes dry and hurt me.. I love this destiny ..between only you and only me..I want to accept your hot feelings ..and be taken by you forever ..despite you un-cute tearful face and your shortness, I still love you ..

I wonder if I'm reflected in your precious eyes?? I wonder how I can always be happy on the windowsill where the sunshine always falls ?? I hide my true feelings and the thumping of my heart . as always. The pain of not being able to understand each other burns. I want to smile. I want to smile. Down to the core of my heart. I'll open up to you about how I pretend to be strong, about how I am weak. About everything that means nothing. I'll continue to love you forever. Take my arm and let's walk. The seasons leave only me behind and take my precious person away, don't they ? I look for you . I look for you . I'm always looking for you. But when I find that person. Is it really you ? I'm so sad .. so sad. I could cry. How much feeling must I give to be able to embrace you ? ah, I want to smile .. I really want to smile. Throwing everything away.. I'll open up to you. About yesterday .. about tomorrow. About our future and everything, so much that I even can't take it all myself. You don't have to promise me anything. Lets just keep walking.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
3unkbota

3unkbota

انثى
عدد الرسائل : 264
Emploi : أحياء
تاريخ التسجيل : 15/07/2007

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Why Can't I Smile??   Why Can't I Smile?? Icon_minitimeالخميس يوليو 19, 2007 3:48 pm

wo0o0ow FReX i realy liked your words they made up a wonderful lines that filled me up with strange feeling

i hope you keep up writting
http://www.x-kingdom.com
FReX

FReX

انثى
عدد الرسائل : 8
Emploi : member of KISR 2007
تاريخ التسجيل : 16/07/2007

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Why Can't I Smile??   Why Can't I Smile?? Icon_minitimeالخميس يوليو 19, 2007 5:18 pm

thnx !! i had a tough time thinking if i should post it or no ..
but i'll try to keep on writing..
BiShOw

BiShOw

انثى
عدد الرسائل : 368
Emploi : microbiology
تاريخ التسجيل : 14/07/2007

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Why Can't I Smile??   Why Can't I Smile?? Icon_minitimeالأحد يوليو 22, 2007 8:29 pm

Why Can't I Smile?? Bloem_04
My dear friend ..
u reminded me of pink's song " no body knows"
i don't know why ..
PLEASE ..
keep on writing ..
it's a wonderful thing to be able to express your feelings by writing ..
i really enjoy your writings & you're really gifted
سهالاااات:)

سهالاااات:)

انثى
عدد الرسائل : 117
Emploi : فلانه بهندسة الكمبيوتر
تاريخ التسجيل : 25/07/2007

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Why Can't I Smile??   Why Can't I Smile?? Icon_minitimeالسبت يوليو 28, 2007 12:09 am

شالتشاؤم Sad

ضحكي ترا الدنيا تضحكلج Smile

وثانكس سو مج Smile

Smile Smile Smile

Why Can't I Smile??
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
الدورة التدريبيه الثلاثون :) :: القسم العام :: قسم مواهب الاعضاء-
انتقل الى: